- Model NO.: JG-3000
- Rated Capacity: 3000kg
- Safety Factor: 3.5 Times
- Power Source: Magnetism
- Nw: 88kg
- Certificate: Ce/GS/ISO9001
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Brand: Toyalift
- Max Capacity: 10500kg
- Magnet Activation: Locking on/off Handle
- Installation: Overall Rapid Assemble
- Gw: 92kg
- Trademark: ARK
- Specification: 600× 300× 310mm
- HS Code: 8505901000
Permanent Lifting magnet( magnetic lifter) is a manual tool, which is used for lifting or transporting flat, round surfaces steels or other ferrous work pieces . Since it holds objects by magnet, differ from normal method by grabbing and squeezing , cause no damage to objects being lifted.Which is especially suitable for fragile and thin-wall structure objects. Normally it is used with crane.
It is widely used in lifting and transporting finished, half-finished work pieces in factory, dock, warehouse and transportation .
Detailed Technical Specifications
Name: Lifting magnet/magnetic lifter
Main Part Material: Steel
Magnet Material: Nd-Fe-B
Max Break Force:10500kg
Working Temp:-45-+80 Degree
Application: Warehouse, Crane, Construction,Transportation,etc.
Optional Pulling Force: 100kg ,400kg ,600kg ,1t ,2t ,3t ,4t,5t
Warranty: 12 months
Export Markets: Global
|Lifting Magnet/Magnetic Lifter Specification Chart|
Method of use
- Before hoisting, check and remove dirt on parts to be hoisted to grantee parts clean and flat. Then put the part under lifting magnet and make lifter's central line coincident with part's center of gravity.Turn the handle lever from "-" to "+" position until it reaches limit pin and check if the safety pin on the lever is at right position. After these steps, the lifter could be lifted(usually by lyfoo).If lifting round parts, the outline of part should contact both the two line of "V" gutter and weight should be no more than 30-50% of lifter's rated lifting capacity.People mustn't stay below lifting magnet and working temperature should not exceed 80 degree, no vibration and impact.After use, press button on handle lever to detach safety pin of step 1. Then turn the lever to "-" position, separate work piece from lifter to finish operation.
1. Read instructions carefully before using. Contact us if any unclear.
2. Avoid collision of the lifter to achieve longer lifespan and better performance.
3. Check movable parts frequently, if it is not use for a long time, smear anti-rust oil on working surface.
Never stand under the object being lifted. Always pay extra caution when hoisting.
The surface of the objects being lifted should keep clean and free of chips, oil,slag,dirt,etc. Lifting magnets must be centered on work pieces being loaded.Hoisting painted or finish coated surfaces is not recommended.
Contact person: Jake.su(Mr, Sales)
Phone: +86 180 1049 6004
Address: Dong Lv Industry area, BaoDing, HeBei province, China